Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loosescrew

db r electronics sundown amps 7 to 10 days before shipping?

23 posts in this topic

If after the 10 days goes by and you do not hear anything from them, then you could make a post about it, but just chill and give it some time.

EDIT: Here is the thing about blown amps, they are not pristine and will blow again cause everything was stressed to the point of something failing, and now that something failed and repaired it will blow quicker the next time around.

On many amps, we repair them BETTER than new. If they are repaired properly, most amps should not be any more prone to blowing.

I second that.

If its a legit repair facility, or a guy doing it correct. Then they should be just as strong.

So if 1 out of say 16 mosfets blows in the power supply, all 16 mosfets should be changed with new ones that have a matching date code and batch number and so on.

Replacing just what is broken/blown can lead to a failure sooner than later.

1 person likes this

As long as the amps durable.acouple more days ant shit .im ready to get another 6k but would at less no its being shipped or something

I bought a SAZ 3000 a few years ago, from them. It still works, in its third car (third owner too) . And it slams on 2 Fi BL 12"s. :yahoo::good::good:

Its been 25 days and sundown still didn't sent the amps to dbr electronic.then the gota fix em then ship em out this is taking for ever I'm ready to buy another. 6k I just would like to no a time frame on till ther ready to ship

My experience:

5 weeks to ship an SCV-6000D.  Got it on Halloween sale (10% off), but Black Friday sale was even better (25% off).  Since the 6K was taking longer than he expected, he offered a refund on the difference (15%) but I requested an SAE-1500D instead.  He is honoring the 'free' SAE-1500D, but I am on week 6 waiting for it to ship.

I havent been in a rush since I'm still building my wall, so I've been cool with the wait.