bcpballer64 Posted August 6, 2016 Report Posted August 6, 2016 Preseason starts tomorrow. I know it ain't worth a limp dick but hey its the start. Full season starts Sept 11! "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
ToNasty Posted August 6, 2016 Report Posted August 6, 2016 This is 1 year I could really care less about. Niners suck dick, cropper dick sucks dick and that's all I really have to say ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
tdsa23 Posted August 6, 2016 Report Posted August 6, 2016 I can wait We need an SMD fantasy league XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
baron_of_bass Posted August 6, 2016 Report Posted August 6, 2016 I'm a pats fan, I have a feeling Brady is going to win ring #5. Let's go patriots!!!!! I also have to root for home plate too.... RamsGang ? I can't believe we finally got a team. Team Bass-Hz
bcpballer64 Posted August 6, 2016 Author Report Posted August 6, 2016 I'm a pats fan, I have a feeling Brady is going to win ring #5. Let's go patriots!!!!! I also have to root for home plate too.... RamsGang ? I can't believe we finally got a team. Ring 5 if he doesn't play till game 5? Might be a stretch "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
baron_of_bass Posted August 6, 2016 Report Posted August 6, 2016 He gets an extra month of rest while the rest of the league is getting beat up. Worst case senator we go 2-2 no way we are going 1-3 or 4-0. Team Bass-Hz
bcpballer64 Posted August 6, 2016 Author Report Posted August 6, 2016 Fair enough I hadn't looked at your guys schedule. I just hate brady and bill lol. Can't stand them. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
ToNasty Posted August 7, 2016 Report Posted August 7, 2016 Brady is going to come in game 5 and make everyone look like a fool. Pats will win I bet ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
baron_of_bass Posted August 7, 2016 Report Posted August 7, 2016 Fair enough I hadn't looked at your guys schedule. I just hate brady and bill lol. Can't stand them. Trust me, im use to hearing that haha Team Bass-Hz
bcpballer64 Posted August 7, 2016 Author Report Posted August 7, 2016 Fair enough I hadn't looked at your guys schedule. I just hate brady and bill lol. Can't stand them.Trust me, im use to hearing that haha Ya I was a manning fan, so colts fan, and then colts and broncos fan. Not sure how I'm following this year. Probably colts, I think this is really lucks put up or shut up year. He needs big performance to stay relevant. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.