I know what you mean bro. When id get my belt on, it took 3 men and a lil boy to get it on. It would actually be sitting ON the tensioner case, truck off..... Thats a lot of pull ya got there bruh.........Appreciate all the help you gave me through that time also dude. Sorry for the late night calls lol.

This one is also resting on the tensioner when the truck is off also haha.

Going to try some bigger pulleys I think, I don't need to rev over 1100 for full power right now so, as long as they will still hold voltage at idle ill be jappy6

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Going to try some bigger pulleys I think, I don't need to rev over 1100 for full power right now so, as long as they will still hold voltage at idle ill be jappy6

We also moved up to the 1.9 pulleys on our new billets for the burban. It's helped. Ran it all fucking day, and not a single issue. Only took us 5 months to get it all figured out.

Run quads they said. It'll be fun they said. But it's paying off now. :)

that is awesome, ive honestly never seen this before, maybe i have and just didnt know it, but is this a stock thing or is this purely audio related, and is that what the device was created for or does it have another application? sorry for the noob questions im just really intrigued.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

great video! just a mean truck and look at dos alts!!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

We also moved up to the 1.9 pulleys on our new billets for the burban. It's helped. Ran it all fucking day, and not a single issue. Only took us 5 months to get it all figured out.

buddy local to me has quads on a 4.0L inline 6. he revs to 3k and it drops his rpms significantly. 4 mechman 240A hairpins.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

buddy local to me has quads on a 4.0L inline 6. he revs to 3k and it drops his rpms significantly. 4 mechman 240A hairpins.

Try starting at 2k, and not being able to be in the vehicle to monitor, and gas up........ <_<

Im mean, hell if you can sit there, watch the rpms and ramp up..... thats kinda easy.

Shits a battle..........But we are getting there....

that is awesome, ive honestly never seen this before, maybe i have and just didnt know it, but is this a stock thing or is this purely audio related, and is that what the device was created for or does it have another application? sorry for the noob questions im just really intrigued.

That thing bouncing, is just the stock tension pulley bruh...... Nothing special, just a bitch to get to work with a monster load.....(so to speak)

Try starting at 2k, and not being able to be in the vehicle to monitor, and gas up........ <_<

Im mean, hell if you can sit there, watch the rpms and ramp up..... thats kinda easy.

Shits a battle..........But we are getting there....

yeah it took him a long time to get used to watching his revs. He tried demoing at idle once, voltage was fine but the engine stalled out lmao

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived