Seen 2 Street Fights Today While At Work Lol...

well first off i didnt get any pics, but ill have my camra ready tommrow lol.........................................

well im currently working in the heart of the ghetto and i honestly mean ghetto lol, well there is a strip plaza on a corner street at a caution light, and all the thugs hangout infront of the shops selln shit out in the open and street walkers going back and forth lol and behind the building for 20 minutes then back in front, well today i came outside the house im working on to see a lone white man surrounded by 14 black guys, and im almost sure he got fucked on a deal or something *why elese would he have been there it sure in the hell wasnt for directions lol* well he got haymakerd in the mouth, and then after a attempt to cover his face he went down and took a few kicks to the head (lucky for him he was coverd well) got up somehow and knocked one of the guys out and then shoved his way thru 8-10 guys thrown haymakers to his truck and hauled ass out of there and didnt come back........and that took cops 45 minutes to get there lol and then they just drove on by and didnt bother asking what was going on lol pussy law officers...

well around 430 another brawl broken out. one minute the parking lot was almost empty with 4-5 cars then the next minute there was about 30 cars then some in the lot with around 50 people standing around out side (lol no lone white boy this time) then all of a sudden i heard one guy get loud and then the women started to hollar "kick his ass jarmane" lol "kill dat mutha fuqka" lol, then like 20 mofos started thrown down UFC style, ontop of hoods of cars, then they took it out to the middle of the god dam road, and the road is busy as hell, one guy almost got hit then trafic was stoped because there were guys falling all over geting knocked the fuck out in the middle of the road lol... and this brawl lasted a good 20 minutes and had trafic backed up for atlest a mile, and then it took cops around 30 mintues to come around for this round , and once again they only drove by and hauled ass....

and here i am in the middle of this watchin from the front yard like ahh fuck, my lil scrawny lil white ass is going to get jacked lol.. time to pack my heat of razors and flat head screwdirvers and put on my tool belt so i can carry my 22oz east wing lol...

was a wild day and i will have my cam ready tommrow for hopeful street fight pics... :blush:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lmao im from a small country kinda town lol drug deals arent special but fights in the street dont happen too often, i thought it was wild and will be better prepared tommrow lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol i think these cops were just scurred, being all old ass fat white cops, i know i wouldnt have walked into the crowd of them even if i were law,... never know what someone will do behind you... lol thats why i didnt rush to help ole white boy, i wasnt geting invloved with someone i didnt know and get my shit kicked in :lol: ill pass on the "heres your sign award"

lol fight pics would be sweet! cops probably gotta deal with the shit everyday and are probably bored with it i bet

agreed fight pics or vids would be sweet but sounds like an interesting day lol. the second brawl sounds like a mini riot lol.

lol well no real action today while at work and i even carried my cam with me the whole day,

but i did catch a lil operation go down ... (i should become a PI lol..)

here they are as they pulled up and one ran to the front for a minute to ask a guy something

DSCF3861.jpg

and i can only imagine what there doing now

DSCF3862.jpg

Edited by mrwigglezdj

lol i was thinking the same thing when i took the pic, i wasnt thinking and walked out to the edge of the the road (the store is about 60 feet away and my cam wouldnt pick it up from the distance i was takeing it at, so i got as close as i could do without leaveing the job area lol out in the open like durrrr (hollarn across the street) SAY CHEESE FELLAS!!!!! lol