Sonic Electronix

LC1 and return the CT Sounds for a working one, then sell it for $12 and buy a 6 pack

I am 19 lol.

and ???? you should have that down 4 years ago. :spiteful::lol:

on the level, get the pac, and youll never go back. I wont run a system with out one..............Throw the ct one in the trash, trust me, it wont be worth the hassle getting it "replaced".

Yea I bought a lc1. I will grab a local stinger voltmeter :)

Get a friend to buy it for you then.

What are friends?
OK, the drunk old guy outside the party store that will score you some beer in exchange for a few beers.

Aka- kyle

wurd..... or an older brother, or friends older brother.........

I remember playing the "hey mister" game out side the liquor store for hours. Not sure id do it now. Times are different, but there more than one way to drink a skinned cat........

wait... i may have said that wrong.

We had a local store by where I grew up that would sell to you regardless of age if they knew you well and liked you.

I was buying smokes and beer at 14, lol.

Could even get it on store credit.

But yeah, times are way different now.

Nobody used to give a shit about some kids having a few beers, now you're some kind of monster if you toss a 18 year old a beer.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

We had a local store by where I grew up that would sell to you regardless of age if they knew you well and liked you.

Nobody used to give a shit about some kids having a few beers, now you're some kind of monster if you toss a 18 year old a beer.

We have a club that will sell you whatever you want local. Kinda shady place to be at so I don't like going around it.

fuck ya dude..... shits changed. i was lucky that i hung out with cool older peeps. they would bust your balls, but, take care of ya also. .... again, if you where cool, didnt get caught, or didnt puke that night all over your floor and tell mommy and daddy where you got the goods. We partied a ton out doors back in the day..... and i knew everyone there at a young age. Once i was "in" ...... thats all she wrote. Trust is a great thing. Didnt take long where i could go knock on a door with a 20, and have someone go get me my needs. I would have cut my own arm off rather than tell on anyone. Times have changed that way also. I dont think id trust a teen these days to put air in my tire, let alone get em booze.... Lil faggots would roll in a heart beat...

Archived