Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box for 2 12" rockford power T0


sinister317

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for some ideas for a new box my 12s. I drive a 2010 challenger....going for some spl boom. Will post trunk measurements as soon I determine the space I want to use.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have a fsd 1600 and 2 fosgate T0s dual 4s. The box can be bout 31"wide no more than 18"high...depth how ever can go to about 30" just as long as I can get it in trunk....or possibly build into trunk.

Posted

So here is a suggestion firing back, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 5", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

image.jpg

tportsingle.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 5147 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...