SQ double-din

06RTCharger

Alright so before i pull the trigger on a p99rs. Do any of you know of a doudle-din thats built more toward the SQ consumer? What i mean is IF the p99rs is the SQ king of single-din headunits, whats the SQ king of double-din headunits? Reason i ask is because i think single-dins are a little old fasioned lol just wondering if theres a double-din thats close to the quality of the p99rs. Not asking which is better or anything, just if there are double-din options with same quality, if so, whats the model number? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think you're going to find many double dins towards sq. most double Dins are packed with other features so there isn't much room to add much else. With that said my old

Pioneer da120 was decent. It had a decent eq with hpf lpf built in 12/24db. Or the pioneer nex series are pretty good for a double din

You will not find the same features in a double din. Yes it seems antiquated. It comes from an era when half the people wanted sq and the other half spl. now days the market is geared towards spl. They are only going to make what sells. No more, no less.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

That sucks lol. I was just hoping to find something a lil more "2016". Single dins been around since idk lol before i was born. Think im gonna do a singledin sunken into the dash trim a lil, with an ipad infront. That Seems the most complete for what i want. CD quality in the back, ipad quality in the front. Probably be a waste to get the 99 tho right? The p80 would do just fine for quality cd signal to a dsp. Being that id put a ipad infront of it and considering a dsp also because i plan on having 3 way front stage and sub in the trunk.

I didnt know they made double dins, imma check that out tonight. Looks a bit bigger that an average doubledin? Maybe just the pic. I heard about that brand and went to check price on a amp and holy shiznit, didnt even look at anything else, figured its all WAY up there in price. Sweet lookin products they got tho, and all SQ.

True performance takes function over form any day of the week. If you are going to run an I pad then it doesn't matter much which head unit you use. It will still sound like an I pad.

Pioneer 80PRS

Too bad it looks older than a single din. Lol

Pioneer 80PRS

Archived