SQ double-din

06RTCharger

Do you want a double din touchscreen? Or a double din deck?

Either one. I opened youtube and that clarion was first on my recommendation videos. With the sonic electonix channel. It said new high res with a pic of the unit, looked nice and said hi res so i checked it out. Looked at those mcintosh hu too lol thats way out of my range, im only buying new from authorized dealers for warranty purposes and that lil extras that come with buying from direct/authorized.

You don't want to go to places that push their products that you can hear? You would rather shop online at places that push their products that you can't hear? lol Online reviews are meaningless unless you know the perspective of the person giving the review.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

You don't want to go to places that push their products that you can hear? You would rather shop online at places that push their products that you can't hear? lol Online reviews are meaningless unless you know the perspective of the person giving the review.

There arent many audio shops here on this island, so theres not much competition, they can push whatever they want becuase thats all thats available. Were on an island, overseas shipping is sometimes rediculous and its easier to just buy what they sell. I dont wanna settle for that so im doing my online researches.

The reviews of a salesman is more worthless than an average review overall on the internet to me anyways. Atleast this way i get multiple reviews and i can see specific things they say about a product and see how often other reviews say the same thing. Thats a pretty decent gauge of what might be real or not. Its not like im reading one review and making decisions based on one review.

Archived