Optical signal

06RTCharger

Arm chair builds are the best!

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Arm chair builds are the best!

You really must appreciate mine then, I haven't had a system in years,

I've just been slowly piecing one together the whole time,

Sucks being poor but even if it takes me longer to get it all I won't sacrifice what I want and get cheaper stuff just so I can have a system.

Only difference between me and op is I'm not a noob, lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yeah, I do my share of arm chairing too. I also know that there is too much to learn to start at the top. To me the build is the best part and I will never be finished. It just wears me out seeing helpful people answer a seemingly endless amount of questions about something so subjective. I bet what ever op ends up with, he won't be satisfied with it.

Pioneer 80PRS

Yeah, I do my share of arm chairing too. I also know that there is too much to learn to start at the top. To me the build is the best part and I will never be finished. It just wears me out seeing helpful people answer a seemingly endless amount of questions about something so subjective. I bet what ever op ends up with, he won't be satisfied with it.

And that's the story for all of us,

no matter what we do and what kind of gear we have we always always always end up changing stuff.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well if you want to be different and try to help advance things then you'll probably have to take some risks,

$2k isn't an expensive gamble for a whole system,

You could easily drop that on a single amp alone,

You're getting a head unit, dsp, mids, highs, and subs, for that price with the clarion setup.

Someone has to guinea pig it, why not you if you got the money to play with?

Yah its not alot for a WHOLE system. I just dont know if id like the output capabilites of it. Speacially with the speakers. But i found out a local shop is an authoirzed dealer of clarion here, im gonna go check out that nx706. Hopefully they have it set up. And nah, im good in the guinea pig situation lol.

Armchair bulid? Im assuming that means that all the person is doing is dreaming things up? Dont be so bothered by questions, im trying to learn, i dont want to walk into things cluelessly. I like to have a decently solid plan before approaching anything. Lol. Ill be sure to post my build soon as it starts. First will probably be deadening+running wires, if not it'll be the HU first if i decide on that nx706. Really hoping on that HU to be good. Ill keep u posted buddy lol.

I'm not trying to be rude, I know you have a lot to consider. You are on the right path and I look forward to seeing pictures of your build.

Pioneer 80PRS

Archived