07 Altima Sundown Build - Project Sandy

I decided to finish the box off with charcoal carpet. A little lighter than the black carpet in the car but all good. The side walls will be hidden as I'll be putting panels over them so I left the excess carpet on the sides for this reason.

Zy44oEC.jpg?1

BInsjxm.jpg?1

B9PTR2H.jpg?1

XkVlju7.jpg?1

These connections will connect onto the speaker terminal cup through the inside:

4KKGiH7.jpg?1

XSvQDGe.jpg?1

FKJ833W.jpg?1

3S5C0Jo.jpg?1

Wiring up the Knu 10ga speaker wire to the subs in parallel:

VDfVGPx.jpg?1

wyBlb1J.jpg?1

jN4NUju.jpg?1

8xFVuQG.jpg?1

I love these bolts, first time using them and can't go back to regular screws for the subs now.

Team Bass-Hz

So that's how she sits for now, started playing a bit and it bumps! Get's nice and deep but I'm trying not to push it much with the stock electrical I have going right now.

M3j3ouU.jpg?1

PURD2Ln.jpg?1

Still needs the panels to cover the front and be flush with the rear deck. Big 3 coming up soon as I ordered up some Sky High wire.

Also have these bad boys on deck for the rear and am looking forward to hearing how they sound! :D

LGPTG1j.jpg?1

UgaUdqc.jpg?1

Team Bass-Hz

Utah?

Where from? Layton here.

Im up in Logan, just moved up here from los angeles, starting to feel cold! haha

Welcome man. Logan is cool. Cache valley is rad. And if this is your first winter here, lol, your in for a shock if your cold now lol. Anyway, welcome to utah, and welcome to smd. When we have a meet here, I'll pm ya. Utah people are starting to get really loud these days. Couple of 160db rigs floating around. I know everyone in the state, if they are into car audio man. :)

Keep up on the build. Good luck.

Archived