Galaxy S7 edge owners??

• 4 weeks later...

So a few weeks later how are you still liking the s7 edge? I have a note 4 still, I wanted a note 7 but we all know how that went lol. I was comparing specs of all the to phones right now and it seems like it's the best.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone running tempered glass protector? I have an Otterbox symmetry case and was looking at the Gpel glass screen protector.. I watched several youtube vids half said they work together the other half said no they don't

Those protectors end up holding in the heat from the phone, causing the phone to overheat in some cases. I wouldn't even bother with a screen protector on the S7 edge, it comes with gorilla glass 5.

So a few weeks later how are you still liking the s7 edge? I have a note 4 still, I wanted a note 7 but we all know how that went lol. I was comparing specs of all the to phones right now and it seems like it's the best.

Yeah, I was planning on a Note 7 as well. Now I'm considering the LG V20, Pixel XL or just waiting out for the S8 in February.

I would like to hold out, but I need a new battery and I don't want to spend 20 bucks for a reputable battery when I'm due to upgrade now, phone dieing at 50% sucks lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I would like to hold out, but I need a new battery and I don't want to spend 20 bucks for a reputable battery when I'm due to upgrade now, phone dieing at 50% sucks lol

Man, you put up with a shit battery way longer than most. I was sick of mine after a 30% loss. I use an Anker battery for my Note 4. My wifes battery was going out too, so she has one too, got them both for 30 dollars on Amazon.

I am looking at getting this phone. I purchased the Note 7 the day it came out and am now using some old samsung galaxy active. The LGv20 is coming out soon so for me it's between that and the samsung.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Man, you put up with a shit battery way longer than most. I was sick of mine after a 30% loss. I use an Anker battery for my Note 4. My wifes battery was going out too, so she has one too, got them both for 30 dollars on Amazon.

My only heavy use is at work on station where I can plug it in and at home where I cam plug it in. Otherwise I would have a long time ago lol

Archived