Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I looked around multiple sites for my Compressor, tank, pressure gauge, horns and bought them all individually and ended up saving some money instead of buying a kit. Took alittle time but Was worth it in my opinion. Good luck on the install. They are Very fun!

Do you happen to have links for your equipment?

Cheapest kit I say was $350.

How much did yours total?

lol that shits fun to do. You get the same reaction out of every girl, even if you get them more than once :ph34r::D

Pressure switch:

http://www.streetpros.com/product_info/cat...oducts_id/1130/

Got my 2.5 gallon Viair tank on ebay for like $50

Compressor (Viair 450C) I believe I got From Hornblasters.com

My horns came from Ebay as well and were about $90

I used some plastic air hose from hornblasters then some copper hose around my engine compartment to the horns.

All those damn Compression fittings you need are Expensive as hell though!

lol that shits fun to do. You get the same reaction out of every girl, even if you get them more than once :ph34r::D

Pressure switch:

I used some plastic air hose from hornblasters then some copper hose around my engine compartment to the horns.

whats total price u think?

for all urs

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Pressure switch:

I added all that up and without the fittings and hoses you are looking at $374.

the k5la is the horn used on top of amtrak trains. how do i know b/c my brother works there thats the official train horn and its expensive. the k3la is what is used on frieght trains not as expensive, has a different tone but just about as loud thats an official train horn. if you dont have 1 of those 2 then its not a real train horn

and these horns will blow the diaphrams if you constantly give them 250 psi 150-200psi is perfect

I don't know what brand they are on top of our engines. don't make no difference to me. I will say that the Amtrack horns are nowhere near as loud as some of the horns on certain freight train engines. You would think the opposite is true, considering the speed amtrack runs compared to freight trains. I am around these things everyday, and I meet anywhere from 2- 5 amtrack trains a night when I am at work. The horns they use sound dim and weak , and I would even go so far as to say they are purposely quieter so not to upset passengers riding the trains. The FRA has some requirements as to how loud a horn has to be as far as minimum and maximum decibel levels and horn tones. Hell the EPA gets involved in the testing due to "noise pollution" , which , when you think about is kinda retarded. Trains kill people daily. The horns and flashing lights are all the warning we have. And they are worried about noise pollution. some cities have " quiet zones " where the trains are not even allowed to blow the horn over road crossings. And we also have to follow the 15 to 20 second rule now. Which is a FRA mandate that prettty much says, unless you are about to hit someone , you cannot blow the crossing for less than 15 seconds, but not more than 20 seconds, including the final sounding as the locomotive over takes the road crossing and blocks it ...

Basically what it boils down to , Most major cities are running out of land. The last good real estate left is along train tracks. We are seeing more and more VERY expensive homes popping up around the tracks. The rich start bitching and the laws change.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties