If you had to vote tomorrow  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm voting third party candidate because they would do the least amount of damage if elected since they have no backing.

Also if enough people vote third party it'll Prove a point to the establishment.

The two party system is no good for any of us.

And neither the republicans or the democrats give a fuck about us.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Unfortunately a third party candidate will never get elected by the electoral college. Trump is not good at articulating what he means and the dems have a field day with it. Then he will flat out put his foot in his mouth. Biden used to put his foot in his mouth a lot and look where he is now. I can't vote for Hillary. Her whole "service economy deal she was pushing when bill was president. The whole free trade agreement that was ironed out by bill and Hillary did away with trade tariffs and import taxes. Overnight the jobs flew to china in less than a year. This was also when Hillary was on the board of directors for wall mart. How convenient. Now she is going to create jobs in the manufacturing of solar power equipment? Just like Obamas stimulus package that gave subsidies and grants to wind and solar startups that took the money and disappeared. Subsidies have to come from somewhere. She says that she is going to tax the businesses that move overseas. The things that were put in place to make it possible need to be changed. Otherwise it won't. The boat left years ago so its too little too late. I could go on and on and on. She is just hoping everyone doesn't remember long enough to ride it out to the election.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

If people actually went out and voted for a third party candidate instead of "choosing the lesser of two evils" they would actually stand a chance, especially in this fucked up election cycle.

Or maybe you know they actually could have went out and voted in the primary.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think trump is the guy who fucked bitches and made money. Got my vote.

You know the phrase "fuck bitches, get money"

Doesn't mean have sex with girls right?

did you know that minorities and women support hillary?

Hmm, that's interesting,

none of the women or "minorites" (as you put it) that I know support either candidate.....

Hmm, that's interesting,

none of the women or "minorites" (as you put it) that I know support either candidate.....

well, at least you are talking politics now

Archived