Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

T line design


ToNasty

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here it is showing panel lengths:

3ZWuFYi.png

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

Will it make a huge differance if they aren't exactly 88.26 degrees? That will be extremely tough to get exact

No, it won't make a huge difference. I wouldn't try positioning the panel that way anyway. I'd suggest positioning them off of the dimensions I gave in the first image. For example the bottom left corner of the first panel in from the port mouth should be 4-3/4" from the side panel, and 4-15/16" up from the bottom.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

Do any of the port need a round over?

I probably would, just to satisfy my OCD, but its not really needed. Air velocity through the line is pretty low.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 397 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...