Jump to content

08 SILVERADO BUILD (ZAPCO/STEVENS AUDIO)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Y’all fuckers gonna force me to “cat back” the Avalanche ... LOL

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
On 12/29/2018 at 5:17 PM, ToNasty said:

You will be adding a resonator of some sort.  Thats going to be FUCKING LOUD!

I have a muffler....kinda lol! Borla XR1

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

20190102_182935_HDR.jpg

Speed Engineering longtube headers and catless y pipe.  Will be joining a custom back half that dumps right before the axle...cause I hate the look of tail pipes.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted
On 12/29/2018 at 8:46 PM, White Lightning said:

Y’all fuckers gonna force me to “cat back” the Avalanche ... LOL

Do it......DOOOOOO IIIITTTTTT!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

Screenshot_2019-01-02-19-47-54-1.png

Screenshot_2019-01-02-19-47-36-1.png

Full 3 inch...to muffler...the 90° mandrel dump right off the muffler.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted
5 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

I know im gonna be a negative nancy but id extend it over the axle and dump it.  And do you have active fuel managment in that truck?

Yeah its a flex fuel truck.  I have a buddy of mine that will delete the o2 sensor and fix my tune once everything is on.  Hopefully going to be installing everything this weekend.

I thought of doing a full but I have under 200 bucks in the collector back setup and another 420ish in the headers and ypipe.  Saved about 300 by not going over axle.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted
1 minute ago, Audio-Concepts said:

Yeah its a flex fuel truck.  I have a buddy of mine that will delete the o2 sensor and fix my tune once everything is on.  Hopefully going to be installing everything this weekend.

Not flex fuel. I mean afm as in 4 cylinder mode

 

Anothet thing id do is heat wrap those headers. They are thin so you might hear the lifters.  The wrap may quiet it down

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...