Four (4) CT Sounds ProAudio 8's 200 watts rms each

I have 4 of these to get rid of, BNIB and only opened to take pictures.

These are the old style 200 watt rms versions.

All of them are 8ohm models.

CT Sounds lists the new versions of these on their site for $79.99 each, and are now only 150 watts rms each.

CT Sounds also currently has the old style 6.5s selling for $49.99 each on Ebay.

So I will take $100 shipped in the USA for 2 of the 8's, or $180 shipped in the USA for all 4 of the 8's.

I accept PayPal and ship promptly via Fedex.

Pics:

T4R636.jpg

ikiOYs.jpg

rwQ9OO.jpg

EQJUyS.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Whats up with the roller skates lol

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

bump

You been getting your derby on?

You know that actually interested me, I thought it would be a great way to take out some aggression, but that crap is lame as hell!

It not the last man standing type thing where you knock people down to get them out like I remember seening on tv...

Its like playing flag football........

Archived