Jump to content

Gopro Hero+ bass video quality ????


Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought a Gopro Hero+ last year and have never used it. I wanna use it at a Bassmeet coming up.
Does anyone know how the audio quality is for this model?

https://www.amazon.com/GoPro-Camera-HERO-Video-Recording/dp/B00XUP5M6Y

gopro-hero-lcd.jpg

Posted

i own an original and (2) Gopro 3 Blacks. Most of the time it attenuates the sound to the point you can't hear anything (when the bass kicks in). Sometimes if the cam is in just the right spot, it isn't too bad.

Besides that.... both of mine (the newer ones) malfunctioned, never really worked right. Even after doing firmware updates.

If the newer ones sound better and are more reliable, please report back. Maybe i just had bad luck. I know mine are old now and there is like 2 more models out. But i have had mine since they were the newest stuff and just never been happy with them.

let us know how yours works!


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

I will try it out with a buddies ride ( my truck is getting repaired in a different state ). If it does ok I'll take it to the bigger event.
But it sounds like I have don't have the best model for Bass shows. It was purchased for Dog shows.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...