Second Skin Audio

What Would You Do With....

i got an atomic 5000.1 thinking about getting another one if i have to.well i finally found the numbers i'm looking for and whats gonna satisfy me for a while.it did a 157 outlaw and streetbeat a 154 so thats what im shooting for. let me know what you guys would do to get there.i've seen some nice setups.like frankies 12 12's pipos 16 12's and so forth i'll probaby just end up doing 4 btl 15's or 8 ascendant audio havoc 15s sealed i could do 4 18's walled but i havent been seeing any good street beat numbers with them

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

what vehicle?

how much space?

whats your price range?

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Guest Powered By Hate
i got an atomic 5000.1 thinking about getting another one if i have to.well i finally found the numbers i'm looking for and whats gonna satisfy me for a while.it did a 157 outlaw and streetbeat a 154 so thats what im shooting for. let me know what you guys would do to get there.i've seen some nice setups.like frankies 12 12's pipos 16 12's and so forth i'll probaby just end up doing 4 btl 15's or 8 ascendant audio havoc 15s sealed i could do 4 18's walled but i havent been seeing any good street beat numbers with them

Fuck a windscreen. =] When you break it you did something right. Its the most natural thing you can do.. like dying. I CANT WAIT to break mine.. If you wanna do just SPL get atomics or DDZ's.. Something mad crazy. and expensive.

Edited by Powered By Hate

i tried atomic i blew my ele18 in 2 weeks.its a 98 blazer 4 door around 32 cubic feet airspace.price range not sure on around 2500 - 3000 on subs probably.the system i heard was dd it was 4 9515s on 2 m3's at .25 ohm but i want something where i dont have to push my subs that hard thats what pushed me away from 2 18's is it stressin the subs so much does anybody know what that blazer with 8 q 15s did? im thinking 8 auqioque 15's clamshell i dont know though i just want something whwere i dont have to rebuild

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

i tried atomic i blew my ele18 in 2 weeks.its a 98 blazer 4 door around 32 cubic feet airspace.price range not sure on around 2500 - 3000 on subs probably.the system i heard was dd it was 4 9515s on 2 m3's at .25 ohm but i want something where i dont have to push my subs that hard thats what pushed me away from 2 18's is it stressin the subs so much does anybody know what that blazer with 8 q 15s did? im thinking 8 auqioque 15's clamshell i dont know though i just want something whwere i dont have to rebuild

dude, 4 18's would knock!!!!

another 5000.1 would be sick too.

so 2 18's on each amp at 1 ohm :D

just get the electrical to back it up, or its all just a waste of money bro.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

4 2400s and a 2000 under the hood just gotta figure out the subs. im getting my system done then getting a magnum for my birthday so im trying to decide what i want i might do 4 btl 15's oand another 5000.1 or 4 aqhd3 15s at .5 ohms maybe even q's

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Do something diffrent like 32 10's. :)

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

4 2400s and a 2000 under the hood just gotta figure out the subs. im getting my system done then getting a magnum for my birthday so im trying to decide what i want i might do 4 btl 15's oand another 5000.1 or 4 aqhd3 15s at .5 ohms maybe even q's

HDC3 18s