Second Skin Audio

98 silverado box build

dsw422

Hey guys. Finished up building and delivered a box for a customer the other day. Box is for a single cab 98 silverado and will house 2 Rockford Fosgate shallow P3 10s and a set of R1 6x9s. The center section is recessed to hold a jl 1000/5 amp.

20161213_225413.jpg

20161213_232847.jpg

20161214_210709.jpg

20161214_222527.jpg

20161214_234237.jpg

20161218_093725_1.jpg

20161218_164553.jpg

20161219_064217.jpg

20161221_031719.jpg

20161221_193339.jpg

Pictures of it in the vehicle will be posted when I recieve em.

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Man that is some NICE work you did. I don't agree with the customer's choice but your work is fantastic. I wish I had your help with the box I plan to build in my truck. It looks like you have a nice little work shop and the tools for the job as well. I hope to eventually have a small dedicated wood working shop but I have to build it after I fix up my house with nowhere to work except inside the house. I'm about to knock out a bedroom wall and turn the living room into a wood working shop lol. I sure wish I had your skills.

Man that is some NICE work you did. I don't agree with the customer's choice but your work is fantastic. I wish I had your help with the box I plan to build in my truck. It looks like you have a nice little work shop and the tools for the job as well. I hope to eventually have a small dedicated wood working shop but I have to build it after I fix up my house with nowhere to work except inside the house. I'm about to knock out a bedroom wall and turn the living room into a wood working shop lol. I sure wish I had your skills.

Thanks. I could build u one if u want and ship to u.. I'm currently working on a box that'll be shipped to arkansas(I'm in Va). I'll post a build thread in a moment of that.. and good luck with ur shop.. mine is usually my basement and sometimes I'll use my carport when the box is too big..

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

nice box build. to beat a dead horse.....why did the customer want that style of rear fill?

haha.. he said he had bought the 6x9s and he wanted em built into the box so this is how it turned out..

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Archived