good riddance to 2016. Lost a lot of celebs this year, slideshow inside. :(

I fail to understand why anyone gives a rip about celebrities. But definitely a rough year for a lot of well to do people and just rough on general.

I would have made the thread about every human on earth that died but it would have been a bigger list. Didn't want to waste your time.

Lol, didn't mean it as personal attack. Just never understood why people put so much interest and how "devistated" they get when some random famous person they never even met before passes. Definitely some big names and some very well to do famous people passed, not the typical d-bags you hear about in Hollywood. Just never really got why people make such a big deal about "celebrities."

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Just never understood why people put so much interest and how "devastated" they get when some random famous person they never even met before passes.

I myself find it entertaining with people in the music industry.

Rocker so and so died he has done so much and broke so many records and helped so many charity's (and whatever else they say to talk said person up).

So to honor him and all his hard work we are putting him in the rock and roll hall of fame.

Motherfucker, if said person was so great and you truly wanted to honor them you should of done it when they where living so that they can appreciate their accomplishments.....

For all you know that was the persons 1 dream and now they are gone and never had witnessed it happen.

To many companies use death for promotion and its fucking sickening.

Just never understood why people put so much interest and how "devastated" they get when some random famous person they never even met before passes.

I myself find it entertaining with people in the music industry.

Rocker so and so died he has done so much and broke so many records and helped so many charity's (and whatever else they say to talk said person up).

So to honor him and all his hard work we are putting him in the rock and roll hall of fame.

Motherfucker, if said person was so great and you truly wanted to honor them you should of done it when they where living so that they can appreciate their accomplishments.....

For all you know that was the persons 1 dream and now they are gone and never had witnessed it happen.

To many companies use death for promotion and its fucking sickening.

Lol, like releasing numerous albums by artists post mortem! Gotta milk the golden goose for all it is worth!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived