Wasted 4 hours fiddling with my oscope... time to buy SMD products?

I wasted 4 hours of my time trying to retune my entire system in the car to find out that my Velleman oscope is probably broken...

Why I think it's broken? My damn subs got less loud when it's suppose to be louder since I went from my original 0dB tune to a -2.5dB tune. 

As a result, I'd like to buy a DD-1 or DD-1+??? Which one is better? I also need something to set my sub sonic filter... does the CC-1 do this or does that only set the LPF, HPF?

I missed the Black Friday deals and was wondering if I can still get those deals for being a loyal SMD forum member since April 22, 2007? ~_~.  

Here's my attempt of setting the gains on my velleman oscope.. I can't even tell if it's clipping off... And why is the voltage reading so different compared to my Craftsman voltmeter? Which one is accurate??? I have my Singer Volt meter calibrated to my craftsman dmm reading...

velleman-oscope-voltage-difference.jpg

Youtube vid of me trying to set gains on the scope

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

DD-1+ has the added bonus of allowing you to adjust overlap more precisely than just the -5, -10, -15dB tones on the disc.

In regards to the CC-1, your subsonic is a HPF...

send an email to [email protected] and ask what price they can do for you.

11 minutes ago, reedal said:

DD-1+ has the added bonus of allowing you to adjust overlap more precisely than just the -5, -10, -15dB tones on the disc.

In regards to the CC-1, your subsonic is a HPF...

send an email to [email protected] and ask what price they can do for you.

Thanks! I'll send him an E-Mail to see if he can help my broke ass. I need to buy the CC-1 and DD-1+.

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs