Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Time to upgrade..suggestions?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so as of now I've got an AA Mayhem 18 powered by a T25001bdcp. I'm going to buy another Mayhem for sure. My question then is what amp should I go for? Should I get another T25001bdcp or should I get like a DC 5.0k or like an SCV 6k? I didn't know if a single amp would be better than strapping two of the Rockfords or what.. what do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

Posted

I'd get a second amp on the second sub. You can link them or gain match them.

It depends on the VC config you have on the subs.

The Sundown SCV 6000 is a solid choice, if you have D1 subs (1 Ohm final load), but you'll need to take the RF out, and sell it.

 

 

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted

I would just add another T2500bdcp an put the rest of the $ to beefing up the electrical 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Sweet. I meant to put my vc configuration. The one I have is a D2 and I was gonna get another D2 and either run two amps at 1 ohm or 1 amp at .5 ohm. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 912 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...