Maybe the sky really is falling. He said he would fix the crime problem and now he is. And all of a sudden he is on the left. 

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

3 hours ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

There is always a better way. But why haven't they found it yet? Maybe a little pressure from the fed is all they need. 

What exactly is the federal government supposed to do? Send in the troops? I guarantee you the only people that will suffer is the people who actually live a good life. I hate sounding like an activist but what will save Chicago is after school programs and jobs. So much is made of the violence and not enough of all the school closings, jobs packing up and going elsewhere, all the programs they cut for at risk youth, all the programs cut for these mental homes, Chicago is about half the population of the state of Illinois so when something bad is happening it's easier to notice it in Chicago. This whole state is broke, probably on the verge of filing bankruptcy. A big, if not the only reason why, the state is fucked up is bad government. If Trump really wanted to make a change here, he'd go after the corrupt ass politicians. Find out what happened to the money and put it back in the state.Real talk, this state needs a whole new government and then a stimulus package. If that doesn't work then send in the troops

I can honestly tell you that I ride through the worse neighborhoods in Chicago, during all the times when all this shooting is supposed to go on and it seems hyped up. I rarely have a problem and if I do, it's not where all the shootings take place. Mostly everybody I know believes there are other people making up the stats or finding ways to make that stat bigger (You'd be surprised how many Chicagoans believe the police are doing the killing and shooting and blaming the city) 

It's not commie to want to help but it IS completely left of Mao to take away states rights. The government can give them money so the could replace bad cops. They could hold the police accountable. They could pay to build PUBLIC schools, but education is STILL under appreciated on the right. What he wants is soldiers patrolling. FUCK THAT

I'm sorry but once again I missed the part where he said he's going to send the military 

The feds are already there, as they are in most major cities.

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/chicago

https://www.dea.gov/divisions/chi/chi.shtml

I see it as him havibg them increase their prescnece to help out,

Kinda like when state or county police step in to help out cities that are having issues.

Maybe I'm giving the clown too much credit on this one but we shall see or hopefully it won't come to that.

Either way fear mongering and spewing anti government sentiment isn't helping anything, if you got a good idea on how to solve the violence problems that all big cities are plagued by go make it happen, talking doesn't help a damn thing.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

12 minutes ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

and when those soldiers are patrolling, it's gonna be the law abiding citizens to suffer first. They will take the legal gun owners guns away

The soldiers would still be out gunned, lol,

I've seen some wild shit in the hood.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

33 minutes ago, Airborne said:

It's not commie to want to help but it IS completely left of Mao to take away states rights. The government can give them money so the could replace bad cops. They could hold the police accountable. They could pay to build PUBLIC schools, but education is STILL under appreciated on the right. What he wants is soldiers patrolling. FUCK THAT

You are blowing this way out of proportion. They are talking about crime fighting programs and possibly embedding FBI agents within the local police force.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

1 hour ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

You are blowing this way out of proportion. They are talking about crime fighting programs and possibly embedding FBI agents within the local police force.

Not even a little. It would be an executive order or action. No congress or senate debating the pros and cons in a public setting. Just one man and a pen...

Archived