Best place to buy ofc 1/0 wire?

3 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

EB flex, sundown, JY power, or xspower cable........ only shit ill run now. Done with cheap shit.

Good to know. I might go with EB Flex or JY power then... they both seem high quality and they aren't very expensive...... maybe EB flex for the long runs and JY power for the situations that require more bending

11 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

My choice was based on my conclusion from reading ALOT of reviews on all kinds of brands. I went with the one that had good reviews and offered 4/0 and wouldnt charge me out the ass for shipping(im in hawaii). So knukoncepts won my choice for power run wire. But i might also be using Stinger for my amp, i think knu 1/0 would be too big for my amp but because stinger is slightly smaller it might fit stinger 1/0. Stingers a long running reputable company that seems to pump out quality products, but its at a premium, im alright with that tho, my amp power runs arent long. 

Side note, knukoncepts power and speaker wire is great BUT the Rcas seem to have a bad rep. The actual rca plugs have had some issues based off of others reviews.

Interesting... I'm stuck between EB flex, JY Power, and Knukonceptz now... been hearing good stuff about them all and they're all pretty affordable... especially the welding cable

Something to think about: Welding cables get dragged around floors, out in the field they get dragged around on the ground with rock and debris and laying across and through all kinds of stuff, it has to stand up to all the abuse we as people can put it through, so it has the best covering of all the wire out there.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

1 hour ago, YouWouldKnow said:

Interesting... I'm stuck between EB flex, JY Power, and Knukonceptz now... been hearing good stuff about them all and they're all pretty affordable... especially the welding cable

Just go with EB flex since it costs less. I might try some of their wires in the future upgrades.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

They didnt have knukonceptz wire to test.
I had some boxed up to be tested along with a bunch of other brands, but they stopped testing due to butthurt retailers of some brands making threatening phone calls to their places of employment.

Personally I will go with Silver tinned wire over bare copper everyday of the weak as another attempt to prevent corrosion (especially if your in a state that it snows and salt is used, or you live by an ocean).

36 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

They didnt have knukonceptz wire to test.
I had some boxed up to be tested along with a bunch of other brands, but they stopped testing due to butthurt retailers of some brands making threatening phone calls to their places of employment.

Personally I will go with Silver tinned wire over bare copper everyday of the weak as another attempt to prevent corrosion (especially if your in a state that it snows and salt is used, or you live by an ocean).

This exactly 

What you're really saving with welding cable VS name brand car audio wire is flexibility and silver tinned. 

I have Knu and some eb flex in my ride

Knu is tinned and you could use it to tie your shoes, its super flexible compared to welding wire. Welding cable actually takes muscle to move around tight corners. 

Though the welding wire I use has a jacket that would probably deflect a bullet. It's super strong, I don't worry about any rips ever. 

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

Archived