boomintahoe Posted February 7, 2017 Report Posted February 7, 2017 carstereoneeds stereoneeds mom & pop car audio speedsounds inc.
boomintahoe Posted February 8, 2017 Author Report Posted February 8, 2017 Anybody? They work thru Ebay.
Skullz Posted February 8, 2017 Report Posted February 8, 2017 When dealing with new vendors on ebay, i will go through the feedback to see why people have left bad feedback, and if it is anything other than ignorance on the purchasers part or something that appears to be the fault of the manufacturer blaming the vendor without first contacting and trying to resolve it. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
bluegmcjimmy Posted February 8, 2017 Report Posted February 8, 2017 On 2/7/2017 at 4:32 AM, boomintahoe said: carstereoneeds stereoneeds mom & pop car audio speedsounds inc. Here are your results, the first 3 are the same people. carstereoneeds speed sound inc- on record is out of business https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWd1ShRnPbDG9ppgJKpumdA <---- show some love to my channel Alpine MRH-F255 (old school), sub channel not used Skar audio VX35-ST tweets in front (invest in them they are worth it) kicker zr120- nice underrated amp Powerbass s1204 subwoofer in a 1.75 custom slot ported enclosure tuned to 30hz Front doors Prv 6mb200s 8ohm Alpine type-e 5.25 in dash took a shave and a hair cut.....- not in use Rear doors alpine 6.5's model/series unknown but they are loud as hell Factory alt 3.5 farad cap, does the job for now. Deck is a pioneer mixtrax 700bt model And my baby my Pioneer EQ-6500 i got for 10.00 Back-up amps- Ma Audio 598i, kicker zr120, my highly under rated JBL LC-A502 1xx watt amp... On the side- Quantum tweets not yet installed
boomintahoe Posted February 9, 2017 Author Report Posted February 9, 2017 9 hours ago, bluegmcjimmy said: Here are your results, the first 3 are the same people. carstereoneeds speed sound inc- on record is out of business Yes I'm fully aware of that. I thought it was kinda weird that a company based out in CA ran by 2-3 people (It's hard to know since it's impossible to retrieve actual info) and have 4 diff names under 1 company. I was just wondering who else has dealt with Liz aka Elizabeth Perez. I actually lost an amp/310 bucks over a failed amp about 3 years ago. I bought it because the price was good, 3 year warranty and free shipping. What could go wrong right? Yeah lesson learned after doing some searching and tried to get my $$ back but kept getting ignored. Basically, it's a scam running thru Ebay.
bluegmcjimmy Posted February 9, 2017 Report Posted February 9, 2017 1 hour ago, boomintahoe said: Yes I'm fully aware of that. I thought it was kinda weird that a company based out in CA ran by 2-3 people (It's hard to know since it's impossible to retrieve actual info) and have 4 diff names under 1 company. I was just wondering who else has dealt with Liz aka Elizabeth Perez. I actually lost an amp/310 bucks over a failed amp about 3 years ago. I bought it because the price was good, 3 year warranty and free shipping. What could go wrong right? Yeah lesson learned after doing some searching and tried to get my $$ back but kept getting ignored. Basically, it's a scam running thru Ebay. that's why eBay guarantees a refund now even if the seller doesn't respond. shit i'v gotten refunds and kept the product a few times. if your still in the 3 year period open a claim and escalate it, you will get it. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWd1ShRnPbDG9ppgJKpumdA <---- show some love to my channel Alpine MRH-F255 (old school), sub channel not used Skar audio VX35-ST tweets in front (invest in them they are worth it) kicker zr120- nice underrated amp Powerbass s1204 subwoofer in a 1.75 custom slot ported enclosure tuned to 30hz Front doors Prv 6mb200s 8ohm Alpine type-e 5.25 in dash took a shave and a hair cut.....- not in use Rear doors alpine 6.5's model/series unknown but they are loud as hell Factory alt 3.5 farad cap, does the job for now. Deck is a pioneer mixtrax 700bt model And my baby my Pioneer EQ-6500 i got for 10.00 Back-up amps- Ma Audio 598i, kicker zr120, my highly under rated JBL LC-A502 1xx watt amp... On the side- Quantum tweets not yet installed
boomintahoe Posted February 9, 2017 Author Report Posted February 9, 2017 4 hours ago, bluegmcjimmy said: that's why eBay guarantees a refund now even if the seller doesn't respond. shit i'v gotten refunds and kept the product a few times. if your still in the 3 year period open a claim and escalate it, you will get it. Believe me, I've tried numerous times. Got nowhere. Even contacted BBB, The Attorney General down in that area, nothing. Pretty much took it as a loss. It's been over the 3 year period I'm sure by now. I just wish someone would actually shut them down. For good. Before anyone else gets burned.
bluegmcjimmy Posted February 11, 2017 Report Posted February 11, 2017 On 2/9/2017 at 2:26 AM, boomintahoe said: Believe me, I've tried numerous times. Got nowhere. Even contacted BBB, The Attorney General down in that area, nothing. Pretty much took it as a loss. It's been over the 3 year period I'm sure by now. I just wish someone would actually shut them down. For good. Before anyone else gets burned. post your experience in the bay forum, eBay does monitor them and I'm pretty sure other users will see and if other people who had a bad experience with them will chime in. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWd1ShRnPbDG9ppgJKpumdA <---- show some love to my channel Alpine MRH-F255 (old school), sub channel not used Skar audio VX35-ST tweets in front (invest in them they are worth it) kicker zr120- nice underrated amp Powerbass s1204 subwoofer in a 1.75 custom slot ported enclosure tuned to 30hz Front doors Prv 6mb200s 8ohm Alpine type-e 5.25 in dash took a shave and a hair cut.....- not in use Rear doors alpine 6.5's model/series unknown but they are loud as hell Factory alt 3.5 farad cap, does the job for now. Deck is a pioneer mixtrax 700bt model And my baby my Pioneer EQ-6500 i got for 10.00 Back-up amps- Ma Audio 598i, kicker zr120, my highly under rated JBL LC-A502 1xx watt amp... On the side- Quantum tweets not yet installed
boomintahoe Posted February 12, 2017 Author Report Posted February 12, 2017 Even if it was 3+ years ago?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.