Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box design Dimensions: two P3D2 12" subs for 14Charger


RTCharger

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys I'm new to this sight and am looking for optimal dimensions for two P3D2 12" subs, I have a RF prime 1200 watt Class D 1 Channel amp, 4 gauge wiring. I tried searching on existing forum conversations and could not locate a thread. I have a 2014 Dodge Charger RT.  If a thread for this had been created please point me in that direction. Thanks guys!

Posted

You should post ur dimensions of available space. Width/hight/depth. 

My charger has a fold up section to get to the spare tire well, if ur car has that then maybe measure ur depth from behind the area that hindges up. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

What is the recommendation on the RF site!?

Years ago,  I ran the older gray  (2) 12" p3's for a bit. Sealed enclosure. I think it was around 2 and a half cubes. I THINK. Ran a RF 1500bdcp, then a rf 2500 bdcp on them. I really liked it for what it was. Simple and sounded pretty ok. Doesn't the manual they come with or the website recommend volumes? 

Posted

So here is a suggestion, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 4", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

 

image.jpg

 

2x%20pio%20pic_zpswzubm20k.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5175 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...