Anyone try these breakers?

Parts express got some damn good shipping. Ordered on the 1st, got it today the 3rd in hawaii.

Anyone have experience with these circuit breakers? Im tryna figure out the on/off button. Theres no "click" sound or sensation that i can feel within the breaker when i push the button. Maybe its gotta be hooked up to power to feel it click? Just makin sure this is normal and i didnt get a defective one. 

As a side note, stick to good fuses IMO (i.e. not harbor freight or similar)

Breakers are prone to failure. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen where they fail closed and won't trip in the event of an overcurrent situation. If you need switched power, use a fuse and a switch rated for your current needs

1 hour ago, SnowDrifter said:

As a side note, stick to good fuses IMO (i.e. not harbor freight or similar)

Breakers are prone to failure. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen where they fail closed and won't trip in the event of an overcurrent situation. If you need switched power, use a fuse and a switch rated for your current needs

I ordered a blue sea circuit breaker that should do what i want. Thats a quality brand right?

WOW...lmao now i feel like a retard. My 2 frontstage amps (mosconi AS series) dont even have remote wire inputs!? I guess they sense turn on signal from the rcas? Lol hopefuly my sub amps that i get later have remotewire inputs so i can make use of this relay setup. Probably put a couple fans in also. 

17 minutes ago, im45pl said:

the mosconis should have remote wire inputs, i have two as200.4 with remote wires.. they are a couple of years old now so they may have changed

Really??? Can u get a pic of it? Maybe im over looking it. Ill go look again and post a pic of the inputs.

Archived