Jump to content

anyone with close up pic t10001bd gut


justin0943

Recommended Posts

Posted

my amp stop working it blow a fuse so I took the cover off and I see 2 tiny peices one a resisitor and the other is cap thats together I just making sure it suppose to be like that or not  here a pic

17200969_1356123707784249_30733382599356

 

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Posted

It is most definitely not supposed to be like that. 

I could theorize that it came from r79 but without having a schematic it's just a guess. Where was your amp mounted?

Posted
9 hours ago, SnowDrifter said:

It is most definitely not supposed to be like that. 

I could theorize that it came from r79 but without having a schematic it's just a guess. Where was your amp mounted?

the one that move which is the yellow or orange color I think its suppose to be on c51

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Posted
7 hours ago, justin0943 said:

the one that move which is the yellow or orange color I think its suppose to be on c51

I agree. Looking at the layout of the labeling, it appears to be C51, not R79. You can see the solder joints with no legs poking through from the opposite side. I would suggest sending it to an amp repair shop to do the work, because there may be more issues than what is seen to the naked eye. 

Posted
2 hours ago, reedal said:

I agree. Looking at the layout of the labeling, it appears to be C51, not R79. You can see the solder joints with no legs poking through from the opposite side. I would suggest sending it to an amp repair shop to do the work, because there may be more issues than what is seen to the naked eye. 

yeah I re-solder everything its making a loud buzz sound coming from the transformer and plus Im not getting any sound

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 604 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...