Sonic Electronix

What's up my fellow bass heads, I didn't really know where to put this as I'll be asking questions about mids and hi's as well as subs.but here is my first question is there anyone here with a 2015 double cab? I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what subs and size, all I see are a few on YouTube, if there is any could y'all post pics? Not much room under them seats just want to see what some others have done, thanks in advance 

Sorry for the blank post I tried to post a pic but it didn't work, anyways I was thinking of doing four 8s soundqubed hds208 but wasn't to sure if I had enough airspace, that's why I wanted to see some more setups, and my second question is about mids and highs, and the placement. I was thinking of running a set of precision power 3 way component set, woofer in the door mid in the dash and the tweeter in a polar, any other suggestions on a better set at around the same price and placement thanks in advance 

Sealed or ported box and are u able to lift the seat at all even an inch can help at times.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I've never heard of lifting a seat until I got this truck! But from the looks of it I think I can a little not much on the factory bolts, I was gonna unscrew the nuts and throw some washers under it, what y'all think? I called the local audio shop here and they said at least $600 to build a box and put a lift kit on the seat. And I was thinking sealed being that it takes less airspace? Would two ported be better than four sealed? 

http://D925C268-FE43-43C4-A9DA-EF82A4EB7317_zps   I got an F150 but this is my box sealed wanted ported but couldn't fit . 4 8's has more cone area then 2 so should be louder 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Yea four 8 is like two 15s!? I'm just saying like two in the right size box vs four in the wrong size box. So I was thinking if I laid out my bottom with tape and fiber glasses it that would be the most efficient way right? Next question would be, front facing or up toward the bottom of the back seat? Also seen that sundown has some 6.5s but they almost $200 each! So I started looking at 6.5 s and seen that massive audio has some, anybody have them? I was watching lifeofprice has 6 6.5 sundowns it sounded nice!

Archived