Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tribe Called Bass

SAE-50/SAX-200.4 for sound stage?

19 posts in this topic

Tribe, you posted about an SCV-7500 a few weeks back, right?  Are you still going to run that amp?  Skippy mentioned (2) 10s.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

How much are you wanting to mix in SQ, you are really pretty far from it with that equipment list. If I were you I would start much simpler, maybe a single component set in your front doors and see if that gets you what you need. It is far easier to add if what you have isn't enough rather than putting all of that in there and needing to take it out if it is too much or not what you wanted. You have 2 10s so a good component set should balance that just fine. 

Yea I like that idea A LOT because once I get all excited I start overwhelming myself because there's just so much to choose from...last thing I want is to spend extra money I didn't need to spend. Shooting for a 50/50 mix nothing crazy but manageable in a daily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Tribe, you posted about an SCV-7500 a few weeks back, right?  Are you still going to run that amp?  Skippy mentioned (2) 10s.  

Yes. Not 2 10" subwoofers, midrange or midbass speakers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tribe Called Bass said:

Yea I like that idea A LOT because once I get all excited I start overwhelming myself because there's just so much to choose from...last thing I want is to spend extra money I didn't need to spend. Shooting for a 50/50 mix nothing crazy but manageable in a daily.

What is your sub stage going to be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

What is your sub stage going to be?

4 ZV5 15's 😜 If my financial part doesn't pull through then it'll be 2 ZV5 15's

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah. that's a little different than the 2 10s I was thinking! lol

Still, I would start smaller then add if you need too. Maybe more than a single component set though with 4 15s, with 2 15s you could probably start with a single set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

Ah. that's a little different than the 2 10s I was thinking! lol

Still, I would start smaller then add if you need too. Maybe more than a single component set though with 4 15s, with 2 15s you could probably start with a single set.

Yea I'll start with that and whatever I'm missing out on I'll add into the mix 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0