Sonic Electronix

Photobucket issue for loading pics.

I have been a member and using photobucket for 5 yrs or so and just this week i can load from Photobucket onto my build. Every looks right so i submit and what getts posted is the text with no pics?

WTF? Been doing it the same way for every and now shit dont work. Is this happening to anyone else here. I wish you could load pics direct. Make life easier.

Someone mentioned INGR and an option?

22 hours ago, bolanorthhighlands said:

When Photobucket has [direct] links (img) links (email & im) links (HTML) links. u don't get the Img links anymore. U get the direct links. Supporting members can upload photos directly to the site. Non supporting members can't really upload photos directly

SMD supporting members? 

most images will just automatically embedd if you simply post the direct link as far as i know, but photobucket is trash so switch to imgur.

39 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

most images will just automatically embedd if you simply post the direct link as far as i know, but photobucket is trash so switch to imgur.

It just started this week. I have 6 builds in photobucket in a 5 yrs stretch so hard to just switch but i did to see if its works and the IMGUR pics showed up in my Lancer build. I didnt understand being a supportive member would have anything to do with it. ? Had no really issues for 5 yrs until this week. And i just bought more room on photobucket too. Bummer!

i just downloaded my whole photobucket, its like one button, then its like 3 steps to upload them all again to imgur. But i understand. 

The Photobucket app does not even work no more on my iphone 7.

I can't open the app. I'll try later on my laptop.

I'll take a look at that "imgur" thing !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived