Grassvalley Db Drag/bassrace--over :)

loganberry

3 firsts and 1 third to day my 39 was looking 4 u mr bill

My ass was on the couch enjoying the AC all day :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

shit, good job....what are to rest of the results?

Bass race

1 civicman (nyman)

2 kimo

1 timmy

2 brandon

me :( 5th

i had timmy i was at 149.6 tim was at 148.9 with 6 to 7 seconds left then my truck went quite :unsure: one batt and a truck that dont run = dead batt and no workie! guess ill have to do bass race only no burb :blush: good job ssb tim! oh him and mike took the 200 dollars

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Just a handful of photos i happened to take while i was there. i'm going through the vids now...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And to finish it off, and unrelated, a pic of my Girl (SN, eyesandears) cruise'n down the road in the Hoe

Posted Image

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived