Is my RTA curve really screwed up?

Heres a screenshot of my RTA app (Audio Tool) while listening to pink noise on my head unit.  Ive got a 2 pairs of Focal K2 Power 165KRX2 speakers; front tweeters mounted low in the A pillar & mids in the doors (stock locations).  Head unit is a Pioneer 8200NEX, and can adjust TA & 13 bands of EQ.  I replaced my hertz HSK165 because I couldn't get them to sound the way I wanted, and although these sound much better, I still feel like they're not "there" yet.  Should I be looking into a DSP of some sorts?  This curve seems like its way out of whack.

Screenshot_20170415-092851.png

You should find someone or a shop somewhere that has an actual RTA. An app used in conjunction with a phones microphone is not a good measuring tool. Even the plug-in microphones you're able to buy are not the same as the real deal, so your results will be off.

A curve looking like that, wouldn't even net  you a running score in the comp we play in, (psyclone, must be with in two bars of each other through the 20-20k band). Also. Where you just holding your phone in your hand or where did you place the mic? Shits even harder with the mic rigged up in the drivers head position.  How are you completely missing 400-450???  

The upper freqs are hard to score on. We struggle with 18k and up. And you have like zero lows. You don't even register below 31hz. That's the fun stuff. 

Archived