Jump to content

6 15s 4th Order - DC Audio, Skyhigh 03 Explorer(Updated pg 3)


Recommended Posts

Posted

love the post man im so excited to see more. im playing with the idea of a wall in a hatchback but ive never done anything like that before so it really helps when people like you share your knowledge and expertise 

Posted

Okay should start to be able to load subs as soon as my 8ga gets here from Sky High

20786072_10209849379610809_9298151862087

My box terminal should be at the house. Ordered it from Jims Machineworx. I am still not 100% decided on amps so I want something that I can change my ohm load on the fly, Will get pics later

Quote

 

 

Posted

It already looks good...

 

Should be able to edit original post now

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Pretty sure I keep seeing this build pop up on facebook, and I'm loving it! You've done quite a lot of work in a rather short period of time!

Posted
10 hours ago, RedFred said:

Pretty sure I keep seeing this build pop up on facebook, and I'm loving it! You've done quite a lot of work in a rather short period of time!

winter-is-coming-marketing-technology.pn[/

I started the rebuild early so I can finish most of everything minus the wiring before winter comes. That way I am ready for slam next year

Posted

They suck to load but DAMN they look so good when they are loaded!!! 

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 766 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...