I just managed to pick up a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.9l V8. I love it! It's crazy clean and cared for for a vehicle from 1998. Anyone have any good mod ideas for that magnum 360? Besides exhaust and intake. I've already decided on all 3" exhaust with an aero turbine AT3030 muffler

Congrats on the purchase! The exhaust is a good start and a high flow air filter and a performance coil would help too. Then it will use even more gas lol. I get a solid 9mpg. Empty, loaded, towing or not. I live about ten minuets away from work so its no big deal.

1 hour ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

Congrats on the purchase! The exhaust is a good start and a high flow air filter and a performance coil would help too. Then it will use even more gas lol. I get a solid 9mpg. Empty, loaded, towing or not. I live about ten minuets away from work so its no big deal.

Yeah those are all definitely on the list. Also some 30x9.50r15 tires, new rims (nothing gaudy) supercharger, forged internals, cams, maybe a stroke?

Heads, cam, and intake, 

The stock heads on the 5.9 are garbage and the intake manifold is really restrictive as well.

Those mods should gain you around 100hp.

2 hours ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Heads, cam, and intake, 

The stock heads on the 5.9 are garbage and the intake manifold is really restrictive as well.

Those mods should gain you around 100hp.

Yep I had read they are all garbage! Also, I'm blessed with a stock 150a alt on this Jeep even though I'm gonna replace it. I'm wanting to eventually run 4 12s.