I was contacted by a SMD lurker for a box for 4-12s He wanted somethin loud, had a budget, met the budget, I think I exceeded expectations on style.

2-12s 4.2cf tuned to 34hz PER side, Kicker comp, just the lower end models, double baffle just about everywhere top, sides, and back.

New 08' model Hifonics amp, BXI-2008 2000rms@1ohm, stock electrical, upgraded to big 3, 0/1g to amp from batt/alt, 8 gauge for the subs, distro blocks with volt meters by stinger, Pioneer premier deck, with the ipod

He drove up, and impressed me with the sound, for the budget this guy had, I was impressed

I did the box, he did the wiring

Had my nose doin the jiggle, would assume a solid 145/146db with stock charging

The vids dont do the system justice, this guy got waves rolling thru his truck, and every panel flexin a good 1-2"

DSCI0193-1.jpg

DSCI0194-1.jpg

DSCI0195-2.jpg

DSCI0196-2.jpg

DSCI0197-1.jpg

th_DSCI0198-2.jpg

th_DSCI0199-2.jpg

th_DSCI0200-2.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

man, there is a ton of flex on this thing, I think its the cameras speed/rate

the roof flexed like somone was inside kicking on the roof

same as the mirrors, and windows

its the camera quality

the truck hits tho, Iam pretty firm on the 146db

but I havent heard good beat in awhile, so it may be hard to tell

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

whatever they are, I dont know, Iam not a kicker man, they are second up from bottom

on the kicker line up- Kicker comps, and sorry for not adding the VR

lol

<_<

sundown.jpg