Posting Illegal Copyrighted Material

anyone posting links to Copyrighted material will have their thread deleted as soon as i see it.  I've said it before .  This site does not condone the illegal sharing of copyrighted materials.  Doing so will result in deleted threads.

Why am i such a Dick? (i know the question is there but nobody has the balls to ask)

If this site is reported to the RIAA they can and will shut it down for illegal activities and press charges on the administration of the site for condoning it.

I like it here so i'd like to keep the site here as long as Steve keeps the need to have the site.

Any problems with my post, feel free to PM me to whine/complain/bitch/moan about it

anyone posting links to Copyrighted material will have their thread deleted as soon as i see it.  I've said it before .  This site does not condone the illegal sharing of copyrighted materials.  Doing so will result in deleted threads.

Why am i such a Dick? (i know the question is there but nobody has the balls to ask)

[glow=red,2,300]If this site is reported to the RIAA they can and will shut it down for illegal activities and press charges on the administration of the site for condoning it.[/glow]

I like it here so i'd like to keep the site here as long as Steve keeps the need to have the site.

Any problems with my post, feel free to PM me to whine/complain/bitch/moan about it

Didn't know that.

Guess every body should keep it to P/Ms :^

couple of yrs ago I had a couple of sites, I used to  allow some friends to upload all the charger football games so people could watch them, it took 3 weeks for the nfl to find out and boom my site was closed down, I recieved a big warning that I was infringing on the nfl copyrights and that if I got caught agian the NFL would come after me.

Please do not post things that could get you/ us introuble with the net police.

good looking out Accordman.

David

If this site is reported to the RIAA they can and will shut it down for illegal activities and press charges on the administration of the site for condoning it.

I agree with that 100% The RIAA is everywhere

Agreed!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest MegaloManiac

Archived