2002 Subaru Outback slow build

Hey thanks for that, I'll check to see if they have what I need. The previous owner tooled these nice copper buses, very nice. I now need bus from AGM to lithium. Probably lay both banks flat and bus between the two. I think it was SnowDrifter that fab'd a nice bus between his 2 AGM's. This lithium bank arrived to me damm near full. After about 10min of charg...

iqYPHm.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Used some carpet backing I had laying around and purchased two sizes of foam surround for air conditioners. Laid it out and got creative. 

CqmgYe.jpg

I like how the inside panels turned out. Was a little ruff attaching panel to door as the Second Skin and my DIY panel treatment combined, created more effort on my part but we got it done 

SbhtK0.jpg

I like the theory of fast rings...I got extra foam...the cutout needs some love...so, what the hell. I cut the foam to key into the cutout so it's stationary and removable. A little getto but I'm anxious to hear the results. 

GAqxFi.jpg

aSzd3X.jpg

Need a few odds and ends to complete the first half of the front stage and get her playing. Hoping black Friday will lend a hand. Lol. Mo laytah

• 2 months later...

8 months in the making and It finally arrived. Super stoked to say the least. 35lbs of H.O. greatness 

xlq9J6.jpg

SGNR3f.jpg

The install was fairly easy. Had to do a few mods. Removed one bolt that holds the casing together and filed down the bracket that my finger is pointing too. Then she was able to slide in.

83HWFt.jpg

Also had to mod the bracket in the rear. 

kV5CDm.jpg

You can almost see where the original fold in the bracket was. Fits perfect now

NG0igm.jpg

Was able to squeeze a ground behind the casing 

uVQuI4.jpg

A few hours later and she fired right up. No squeal and no whine. 

D2fI00.jpg

r1dXrI.jpg

At idle. Haven't seen this kinda voltage seance I bought the vehicle 2 yrs ago. Always wrestled with 13 flat. Gonna try this in a week or so...

GAfj6C.jpg

Got the mids and highs going now too. I'll update about that tomorrow. Later

Badass man!  That alt install looks great, nice work making the small detail mods to make it work out.  

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived