Re Audio Components

loganberry

rsd are nice and smooth sounding great midbass and a nice non harsh or bright tweeter. how they sound to you will depend on your install and ars but from what im seeing now im not thinkig you want what they provide.

als i dont care if you have 30 subs you still need midbass

they look good for the price, the mid is a plus but not something that is taking most of my concern, i just want a crisp high that will get loud and sound good doing so, i dont wanna grab my ears from the highs, but i want a loud clean and good....if that makes sence

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

different vehicle megalo, lol

i will deaden all of it, just want a nice comp set, decent mid and a good sounding high that gets loud

i really just wanna be stuck on something but as im so far from anything and no1 around here has a decent sound system its hard to base a opinion on something when i have never heard it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

either way you wont get midbass without deadening bro in an IB allignment. :(

i know that, i am going to deaden everything, but i have a list of things to get and i wanna finish that off as my loan is payed off for my subs and i wanna get the rest of the stuff now

i really like the looks of the re's, they are clean looking...just dont know how they would sound in here...and i dont know if i can get just tweets

so that is basically what im asking in a round about way, crisp loud high, decent mid--on 75w with deadening and able to buy just the tweet....and the tweet needs to be 1 inch...:)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

no, you would need to run active with them. but you arent a retard so i dont see why you need comp sets to things for you.

the RE's really sound like they are "entry level" imo maybe look for some hertz energy's even for that price. either way with that price point theres not much your going to find that sounds decnt.

everyone likes to spend hundreds sometimes thousands on subs and a mono amp then pay little to nothing for fronts.

The majority of sound that youre talking about comes from your mids...trust me you dont need more than one tweeter per mid. Some may disagree...but its just not needed.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Archived