Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab

1 minute ago, catch 22 said:

No Steven's Audio ehh?  Lol

Yes but im doing this first just to prove a point. Also i just picked the wife up a c6 vette. So the Stevens audio set i already have is going to go in that.  By that time. Eric stevens will have his 3" full range out so i can do the 3 way Stevens in this truck

8 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Yes but im doing this first just to prove a point. Also i just picked the wife up a c6 vette. So the Stevens audio set i already have is going to go in that.  By that time. Eric stevens will have his 3" full range out so i can do the 3 way Stevens in this truck

Midrange could be a while,  I'm still waiting on subs.  Hope you enjoy his components.  I know I like mine,  alot.  These thing are impressive 

1 minute ago, catch 22 said:

Midrange could be a while,  I'm still waiting on subs.  Hope you enjoy his components.  I know I like mine,  alot.  These thing are impressive 

Yes i installed a set in a buddies truck a few weeks ago.  They are great. 

3 minutes ago, will77530 said:

You moving a lot faster than I am shit I can’t even finish a box

Luckily my buddy marv is building the box for me  and yours is way more involved than mine. So youre doing just fine

If i was even attempting to build the one like you are, i would have quit before i started

13 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Luckily my buddy marv is building the box for me  and yours is way more involved than mine. So youre doing just fine

If i was even attempting to build the one like you are, i would have quit before i started

A box is a box mine just has pretty lights

12 minutes ago, will77530 said:

A box is a box mine just has pretty lights

My next issue is no one can give me a straight answer for box and port sizes for the sundown 6.5s.  So im stuck for the substage until i can figure it out or find differant subs which is ok.  Front stage getting done is mkre important to me and that stuff will be here mid next week

20 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

My next issue is no one can give me a straight answer for box and port sizes for the sundown 6.5s.  So im stuck for the substage until i can figure it out or find differant subs which is ok.  Front stage getting done is mkre important to me and that stuff will be here mid next week

You know if you went with dc I’d be able to help you with that problem

Archived