ToNasty Posted July 3, 2019 Author Report Posted July 3, 2019 4 minutes ago, Epic said: Nice. Is that your stitch work? Nope I pay people. because I dont want to start punching things and ruining them ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Epic Posted July 3, 2019 Report Posted July 3, 2019 I heard that, I may throw something myself, trying to get it just right. They did a good job though... That's one of those things I hadnt learned how, or if I'm afraid to do yet lol Anytime I need to wrap something, the deciding factor for me is if it can be done in one piece or if I can make separate panels to hide the seems. Otherwise I hafta tell everyone, I like it better that way lol
will77530 Posted July 3, 2019 Report Posted July 3, 2019 If I limit what I build to what I can wrap I would be fucked
Epic Posted July 4, 2019 Report Posted July 4, 2019 No doubt, cant do it all. I'd rather be really good at a few things than eh at alot of things. I cant imagine how long and how many times it would take if i did mine. Those look real good though
will77530 Posted July 4, 2019 Report Posted July 4, 2019 I’m not really good at anything I’m what’s known as a typical fuck up
Epic Posted July 6, 2019 Report Posted July 6, 2019 Right lol whether it's TRUE or not, at least ya got that down. (Pillars )
ToNasty Posted July 6, 2019 Author Report Posted July 6, 2019 Truck should be going back together next week. I'm working on the roof, back wall and cab corners now. Roof has reasonix cld and also ballistic mat on the headliner ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted July 13, 2019 Author Report Posted July 13, 2019 Boring stuff that has to be done. First time doing xt60 connectors. And I think it came out perfect. It's all soldered and finished up with tesa tape ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.