ToNasty Posted December 23, 2017 Author Report Posted December 23, 2017 It hasn' moved in a month but I love it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted December 25, 2017 Author Report Posted December 25, 2017 I also did the center console swap ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted December 25, 2017 Author Report Posted December 25, 2017 And i also have these thanks to atomic fab and performance for the brackets for th3 conversion ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted December 28, 2017 Author Report Posted December 28, 2017 Needs a driveshaft first but yes very soon ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted January 1, 2018 Author Report Posted January 1, 2018 The audio on this vehicle will start in about a week. I have already started ordering parts. It won' be big or loud but it will do what I want it to ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Markous Posted January 2, 2018 Report Posted January 2, 2018 On 12/31/2017 at 7:11 PM, ToNasty said: The audio on this vehicle will start in about a week. I have already started ordering parts. It won' be big or loud but it will do what I want it to With the treatment you've given it so far i look forward to this. '07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said: of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger. only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers
ToNasty Posted January 2, 2018 Author Report Posted January 2, 2018 Equipment is the apline 14-17 Silverado restyle head unit, hybrid audio 6x9 midbass and 2" full range , jl audio tw3 10 ram off the hybrid audio unity 6ch amp. Nice and simple ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
JB1991 Posted January 10, 2018 Report Posted January 10, 2018 Subscribed for this build! Truck looks good. I have 2014 GMC Sierra RCSB with a small drop ? and I as well am planning on finally doing some audio stuff this spring. 2000 Camaro SS Pioneer DEH-P7200hd Rockford Fosgate T1S652 Alpine PDX 4.100 DC Audio Level 3 Rockford Fosgate Punch P400.1
ToNasty Posted February 19, 2018 Author Report Posted February 19, 2018 Few things have changed. Ill get some pictures up in the next week or so. The apline unit is being returned for a mosconi dsp and also 3 way front stage of hybrid audio stuff instead of 2 way ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.