Sundown Audio

crescendo bc2000 only doing 1000rms, why?

akuma4u

Sell it for part or The Amp Lab takes in trades.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

1 minute ago, akuma4u said:

I may actually do that as crescendo wont answer my calls or return my emails

Sounda like good ole crescendo customer service to me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

15 hours ago, deathcards said:

2qx93bc.jpg

am i the only one noticing the squaring off at the bottom of the waves its bugging me

he tested it when he had voltage key word when

was your gain that loose after you got it back from crescendo?

He actually showed me the wave and he said he even went a lil extra and pushed amp to thr point where wave started squaring off a bit. And yes the gain dial issue happened after i got it back repaired from crescendo..it took me a while to figure it out. At first my bass knob up front was acting weird so i thought it was somethign wrong with that and i called them and they sent me a replacement bass knob wire. That didnt work. Then i invesyigated futher and found the issue was at the gain dial..

On 1/11/2018 at 11:50 AM, akuma4u said:

LMAO wow you get so emotional so easy. You clearly said i didnt test shit and you didnt believe it blah blah blah.. I showed you PROOF I did.. now was the test done to your liking? was it the specific test you wanted? maybe not but it was a test nonetheless.

let me break it down for you. If you are trying to get milk from a cow there are 3 or 4 methods.. one is manually using your hands,. one is a manual pump, one is a automatic pump and another way may be some high tech new super fast way. ALL methods will produce milk. Some may get a little more milk than others. But you got milk.

I did a test. i got a reading,. it may not be the test you wanted but it was a test nonetheless. You said you wanted to call and have the stores name etc etc etc ,. well i posted it for you.. did you call like u said u were? even after i said ONE person could call? no you didnt. why ? what happened now?

dont talk shit and call someone out for being a liar and then when they prove it to you act like a baby.. grow up FFS.

is the 76 in your username the year your were born or your IQ? it cant be the year you were born.. no one that age can be that damn immature...

We just dont like to waste our time, which this thread basically is. This could all have been solved in 30 min of testing at home. We ask questions and get naive answers from someone who has owned hundreds of pieces of equipment.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

17 minutes ago, ChevyBoy95 said:

We just dont like to waste our time, which this thread basically is. This could all have been solved in 30 min of testing at home. We ask questions and get naive answers from someone who has owned hundreds of pieces of equipment.

"We"? I didntknow you were the official spokesperson for every member on this site. I mustve missed that poll. Speak for yourself ok?

If its a waste of time to YOU then dont bother entering and reading. Simple. If you DID read my posts you would have realized i already figured out it was doing half rms of what it should be many months ago without even having to bring it into a shop. In fact i knew right away. I  simply created the thread to find out WHY. 

Archived