Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok the black wire was in the harness and the red wire was like that just out of the harness and touched the metal frame hopefully that made it more understandable 

Posted

Go to a junk yard and cut another plug if your able to with enough length of wire you can twist and solder them together, you kinda fucked yourself cutting it so close to the plug.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

Well if I do that nothing will turn on I can maybe try again but I already put both back in the harness and nothing turns on the multi meter comes in later today I’ll see and keep y’all updated 

Posted

if that's how your plug looks when you "put both back in the harness", then I can understand why its not working. you're not making a connection to anything. Skullz idea is a great one. go grab the same connector from a junkyard, cut it off with some slack to work with, and fix it properly. jamming the wire in the hole that already has a wire in it isn't going to give you good results

Posted

You should never cut into a factory harness unless u know wat your doing. And on newer vehicles its almost always mandatory to buy the plug or adapter.

Posted

 

32 minutes ago, mathewyocham said:

You should never cut into a factory harness unless u know wat your doing. And on newer vehicles its almost always mandatory to buy the plug or adapter.

Ya, but he saved himself $100 not getting it. haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...