Sonic Electronix

For the cops, they usually like demos just as much as anyone else.... make friends and be cool with them, might save you a few tickets.

this is true! especially small town cops.... i have 3 cops on my street and they all know what i got and have heard it for themselves.... they know whats up and they dont bother me... usually they stand outside when im coming home from school and wait and wave to me as the foundation under their feet starts to rumble a little

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

no stop lights

no neighborhoods

no church

not around cops

not at the golf course

usually not in drive throughs either :P

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

anyone want to admit of being an asshole and BUMP on the elderly? :-/

I live in South Florida and it is impossible not to bump around them...When I had my system <_<

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

I bump everywhere HARD. Stoplights, I always pull up bangin outta control. Schools, I turn it up. Old people, I just like to think I'm making them feel more alive. Parking lots, neighborhoods, etc... I'm always anxious to show stuff off. Drivers are terrible here & annoy me A LOT, so giving back to the community is my pleasure! :D

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I try not to bump around anyplace where someone lives, other than the dorms, Dont bump with anyone in front of me unless they are really pissing me off, like going 10 under speed limit, sure they dont drive any faster but I feel better

Pretty much agree with everything said, but I also watch out for people walking dogs, I was rolling down a street one day and was banging, rolled by a lady that was walking this big ass dog. My shit hit a low note and the dog took off, pulling her behind her. So since then I try and watch it for dogs.

Other then that, no old people, no stop lights (unless provoked :D ) schools, and hospitals.

I leave it pretty low in my neighborgood... Only about a mile to the exit anyway. As soon as I make that turn though, its fair game. Theres still houses around, but as Im not in a neighborhood, noone can say anything to me.

At stoplights I usually turn it down a little so I dont get people lookin at me weird. If for some reason I like the song or feel like listenin loud at that time Ill leave it up at a stoplight. Thats not too often though. It is kinda funny blasting a system in the middle of traffic... Especially when people look over and the girl in the passanger seat looks like she has her hair glued to the ceiling. :ph34r:

I hardly if ever bump hard anywhere. The only time I will flex on ya is if your rattlin next to me thinkin you got bump. Then I unleash the gorilla. The other time will be if you pull in front of me in traffic, I will get you out of my way :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i turn it down at stop lights, past schools during school hours, and full tilt during the day untill 730pm then i turn it way down out of respect, driveing down the road , if you ride up on me then youre passing me and i will not turn it down if youre old or on the phone, but dont slow down i will only make it louder, i will not play it with my daughter in the van or any other child under the age of 12-14... wont play aroung cops...

and i love when im haven one of them days where i keep it down and a jacked up ghetto caprice comes banging next to me at a red light and all you hear is tweets and the trunk beating like they kidnaped someone, ill then turn mine up as high as i can do safely and just laugh at them turning theirs down and hang their heads because the ole work van turd just offerd em up a spankin

i agree no one should should play loud music with kids in the car it pisses me off when i see stupid people doing it.
smdsig2.jpg

Archived