Alphard Audio Deaf Bonce

conley916

Probably one of the best speaker companies on the market hands down.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Great gear. My brother Adam, in his alpha blazer, and alpha X (burban) has a dick load of the mids and tweets. They are killer. He has some 8s in the Xs doors that i got to play with before he installed them. Some of the finest true mid bass drivers ive ever seen. Built as nice as ive seen. Many here, because of his success run all levels and tiers of the door drivers and tweets, and all have impressed me. Wyatt runs some comp sets in his rig, and his shit sounds amazing. I will sit in his rig at shows for long LONG periods of time, listening to everything to speed metal,rap, industrial, on and on. Fine fine gear. 

You can find Adams builds on here in the build log sections. Feast your eyes man. Your ears will dig also. I know im a fan. 

Archived