Running Dual Runs Fuses And Upgrading Setup

STEPPING IT UP A NOTCH And I Need Your help ? - I Recently installed dual 0ga runs for my bc3500d crescendo and have a few questions about my next setup. 1st. what size fuses should i use for under the hood since theres 2 runs? 2nd should i fuse after my second battery ? if so what size on those ? i will be getting a new secondary battery (old one gave out) what would be a recommended battery for this amp? 3rd I'm planning on upgrading my alt, i was looking at the 320 amp mechman what you guys think? And Last (i Sold my 2 12s Crossfire c7s, thinking of getting 2 15s ) what subs would you guys recommend for this setup ? Btw All of this is going in a tahoe. Thanks in advance ? 

Alright so yes both runs should be fused by the front battery and by the back battery. 300 amp on both should be good. Yes you should throw a fuse in in between the secondary battery and amp. Manufacturers provide a fuse rating. I think that Nendo will prolly be about 350. You don't really match batteries to amps. Kind of need the whole picture scenario to talk about what kind of reserve you will need. Mechman is a good alt manufacturer but once again we need a whole scenario to talk about if the 320 is right for you or not. All kinds of subs will match that 3500 well. Depends on what you are looking for really.

Not awake yet. Excuse my shorthand.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

excuse me I'm new with forums ?. And I'm going for something louder . the 2 12 c7s in a 34hz box was loud but then i heard my guys set up , same amp with 3 12 c7s and i was taken back to reality lol so i figured 2 15s might be similar to his setup . I've been out of the game for a while man so I'm open minded on this build. im pretty much going off the crescendo . I'm still doing some homework for my mids and highs.. as far as the fusing , i was confused on what size fusing i need. i currently sit at 2 150 (300 total) amp fuses in the front and the same before the second battery . is that what you mean? and what size fuse do i use in between the amp and 2nd battery ? 

• 1 month later...

Archived