PaCiFiKbAllA Posted January 10, 2019 Author Report Posted January 10, 2019 On 12/22/2018 at 7:52 PM, bsneon98 said: thats legit realism lol holy crap man. goals for sure! It is pretty legit man ? I had family over for Xmas and they loved it. I have a roller coaster game that utilizes the seat and it’s fricken awesome! 1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded 1 x Wolfram W-4500.1 2 x XS Power D5100's 250A Singer Alternator 2.67 Cubes @ 29hz
MrSkippyJ Posted January 15, 2019 Report Posted January 15, 2019 Modest build but I went a little crazy on the monitor. Equipment: Case: Corsair OBsidian 750D Full Tower Monitor: Samsung C43J89 CPU: Intel I5-8600K 3.6GHz Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V series 16GB Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 650W MB: MSI PRO Series Intel 8th Gen HD SSD: Samsung 960 EVO Series 500GB NVMe - M.2 HD Regular: Seagate 2TB Cooling: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i v2 liquid CPU cooler Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070ti F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
PaCiFiKbAllA Posted January 15, 2019 Author Report Posted January 15, 2019 5 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said: Modest build but I went a little crazy on the monitor. Equipment: Case: Corsair OBsidian 750D Full Tower Monitor: Samsung C43J89 CPU: Intel I5-8600K 3.6GHz Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V series 16GB Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 650W MB: MSI PRO Series Intel 8th Gen HD SSD: Samsung 960 EVO Series 500GB NVMe - M.2 HD Regular: Seagate 2TB Cooling: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i v2 liquid CPU cooler Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070ti That’s a clean desktop man. And u can never go too crazy on a screen. My brother has an ultra wide screen and it looks sick. 1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded 1 x Wolfram W-4500.1 2 x XS Power D5100's 250A Singer Alternator 2.67 Cubes @ 29hz
bsneon98 Posted January 15, 2019 Report Posted January 15, 2019 1 hour ago, PaCiFiKbAllA said: That’s a clean desktop man. And u can never go too crazy on a screen. My brother has an ultra wide screen and it looks sick. I lightweight wish I had a ultra wide. Playing on my cousins alienware is sick. But I cant drop $500+ on a monitor lol Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
MrSkippyJ Posted January 15, 2019 Report Posted January 15, 2019 Well I definitely straightened it up for a picture. But I have to keep it fairly clean because I work from home 2 or 3 days a week. The other keyboard there is my work keyboard and dock for my work laptop. The desk is also a sit/stand desk. I do love that monitor, way better than 2 monitors. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
PaCiFiKbAllA Posted January 31, 2019 Author Report Posted January 31, 2019 The latest SOL and Shaders Light Patch mods... 1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded 1 x Wolfram W-4500.1 2 x XS Power D5100's 250A Singer Alternator 2.67 Cubes @ 29hz
PaCiFiKbAllA Posted May 16, 2019 Author Report Posted May 16, 2019 When you got a sim rig like mine, you gotta make sure your strapped! ....but seriously, that’s my Aimtrak LightGun w/ Recoil for my MAME arcade shooters...like Lucas Barton said, “it’s so bad” 😂 1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded 1 x Wolfram W-4500.1 2 x XS Power D5100's 250A Singer Alternator 2.67 Cubes @ 29hz
PaCiFiKbAllA Posted June 15, 2019 Author Report Posted June 15, 2019 Need an opinion. If you have a 4k screen, let me know how these scanlines look. Go full screen and 4k quality. I revamped my ReShade settings and want to know how they look. Thanks! 1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded 1 x Wolfram W-4500.1 2 x XS Power D5100's 250A Singer Alternator 2.67 Cubes @ 29hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.