dyablo409 Posted May 5, 2018 Author Report Posted May 5, 2018 For now it sounds good. I didnt get to mess with it much I was in a hurry to get done and leave. But yes 4 8". I know the Spanish music with the epicenter sounds great.
dyablo409 Posted May 11, 2018 Author Report Posted May 11, 2018 Little update. I messed up the subwoofer wiring. Instead of doing series/parallel I did something weird that ended up at 3.5 ohm. Took out the subs and box and I'm tapping into the main power/ground and soldering in a piece to go to the sub. This time it should be done right. I only got to do the power side today. It's my first time soldering as you guys can tell.
03silvergt Posted July 31, 2018 Report Posted July 31, 2018 Awesome build man. This is similar to what I will be doing. I will be lifting my rear seat 4 4 M38s as well. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt. 2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.