DiBo Posted April 8, 2018 Report Posted April 8, 2018 Can't figure it out for the life of me. Lol. Can someone help please?
06RTCharger Posted April 11, 2018 Report Posted April 11, 2018 Idk if its becuase im a paid member or if everyone can, but when ur making a post theres a paperclip icon at the bottom that says click to choose files. Im allowed 8.79MB at a time for pics. Sometimes i have to wait a min or two to post more pics if i used up the 8.79MB.
06RTCharger Posted April 11, 2018 Report Posted April 11, 2018 I post directly from my phones gallery
Wishuponasub Posted April 11, 2018 Report Posted April 11, 2018 https://imgbb.com Make an account. Upload pics there then select direct links, copy and paste here. I think that's for everyone 06Rtcharger but the size it allows non paid users is too little to use. Sitting around waiting to be installed: 4 FI X 10 270 CES alt D3400/73ah lithium AA 3800.1 (2) AA 75.4
06RTCharger Posted April 11, 2018 Report Posted April 11, 2018 27 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said: I think that's for everyone 06Rtcharger but the size it allows non paid users is too little to use. Oh ok, id just use the imgurl app then, thats what i used before. But OP if you plan on posting here frequently with pics, like for build logs and stuff. Id highly suggest paid membership just for direct pic post feature. I hated doing my buildlog with imgurl app. So much back and forth between apps. Im not sure which level gets what amount of MB to upload, but my 8.7MB gets me about 4-5 pics at a time with my iphone camera. Each pic can range from about 1.4-2.4MB, iphones use a shit ton of storage space for pics.
06RTCharger Posted April 11, 2018 Report Posted April 11, 2018 If ur not on mobile, ur experience might be smoother tho on a laptop or desktop. I only use mobile. Dont have a laptop or desktop.
alex912005 Posted April 11, 2018 Report Posted April 11, 2018 postimages.org No account needed and you can also automatically resize. Pictures I uploaded 3 years ago still work. My Build Log
DiBo Posted April 11, 2018 Author Report Posted April 11, 2018 Sweet. Thanks y'all. I needed to get some pics up or people will start to think I'm a troll. Haha
DiBo Posted April 11, 2018 Author Report Posted April 11, 2018 Postimages.org is down apparently. Gonna try the other above mentioned.
DiBo Posted April 11, 2018 Author Report Posted April 11, 2018 https://image.ibb.co/bZX8SH/20180409_145642.jpg
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.